Upgrade KoBo Humanitarian Server

Dear All,

I am very much worried about the up-gradation of KoBo Humanitarian response server. Can We able work as like as previous we do after up-gradation. And During up-gradation, can we work like form building, downloading reports, etc? Please, anyone, help me in this regard.

Thank you
Reajul

Hi @reajulbracupg,

Maybe the latter portion of the message would be helpful for your clarification:

In the event of a brief outage, please note that you will not be able to submit new records until service is resumed. However, if someone tries to submit data, it will remain stored safely on their device until it can be submitted again later.

Regarding your concern:

After an upgrade you should be able to continue your activity normally for formbuilding, downloading reports etc. However during an upgrade you should be able to continue with formbuilding but should only not be able to save the changes you made in the form or do anything that requires a data/information from the server. Hence it is advised to temporarily stop any activity during this period.

You could see the exact time that is happening at your area by clicking the following link that appears in your OCHA server account:
Image 1

Have a great day!

1 Like

Dear Thank you so much for your nice. It relives me from pain.
Thank you
Reajul

1 Like