Upload Error - error: generic exception: Error: (500)

One of my enumerator reported today morning that he is unable to upload submissions to one of the forms.
See the following error.

I tried submitting the form from my android device with my login. And the same error is displayed when sending the form from Kobo Collect Android App.

Hi @mohan_n,

Would you mind cross-checking if the issue still persists. Seems like you are having issue with the OCHA server. When i tried submitting a filled up form in OCHA server i did not see any error message as you are seeing.

Have a great day!

here also there is same problem, but with specific form other form are uploading porperly… please help

Hi @dscndb001,

Welcome to the community! Could you be kind enough to upload a screenshot of the error message you are seeing. Also please help us by informing the server (i.e. OCHA or HHI) which has this issue.

Have a great day!

I don’t know much more about the server… Please help

1 Like

I checked again the the problem persists.

Thank you @mohan_n,

Will let you know once the problem is resolved!

Have a great day!

1 Like

HI @mohan_n

We believe the error has now been resolved. Please let us know if you’re still unable to submit your forms.

2 Likes

It has started working again.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

It has started working again.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank You Very Much… It’s Working Now.

1 Like

Thank You… :smile:

1 Like

How was this fixed? am experiencing it. I set up a local instance in hard to reach area. thank you

Welcome back to the community, @pevans! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue with the community so that the community can help you solve it?