[Urgent] Facing error for Dynamic Data Attachments on two different form, request for support

Hi, I am trying to use Dynamic Data Attachments from the parent form (EQ Damage Assessment) to the Child form (HAP Assessment form). But I am facing an error, I added the screenshot for your kind reference and necessary support.

I need help to solve this, anyone can help me to resolve the issue, this is VERY URGENT, please…

My parent project:
EQ Damage Assessment.xlsx (15.5 KB)
EQ Damage Assessment

My child project:
HAP Assessment form.xlsx (18.1 KB)

HAP Assessment form

Error:

I have marked a few of the rows by using Yellow color, which I need dynamic data from the parent form.

Hi Kal_Lum, I am a beginner in kobo, I have tried to use Dynamic Data Attachments. Unfortunately, I am facing an error, could you please help me with this to resolve the issue? I have tried this issue last few days, but I am unable to resolve the issue. I am looking for your support to resolve the issue.

[Urgent] Facing error for Dynamic Data Attachments on two different forms, request for support

Regards
Johirul

Welcome to the community, @johirul! Maybe you will need to go through this support article first to understand how the dynamic data attachment should be structured and processed. The article also has a sample XLSForm which you should be able to play around with to be used to.

Hi @Kal_Lam, After your feedback, I tried my best by using my knowledge and the tutorial. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve the issue or find my error.

Can you or anyone support me to resolve this issue, then I can understand where is my error?

Is there any consultant, who can help me to resolve the issue?

@johirul, when looking at your XLSForm, it seems unclear what you are trying to link. I also did not see your identifier for the parent form. Please note that there should be an identifier for both the parent and child forms to link the projects dynamically.