URGENT-How to retrieve data from kobo repeat group for email notification with attached file

Hello, Is it possible to show data from kobo repeat group in word/excel attachment with email notification. If someone could help, please let me know. Thanks…

Hi @Maroon,

Welcome to the community! If you wish to retrieve data from within a repeat group you could do it as outlined in the post that has been discussed previously using some third party software:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam, thanks for reply. Email notification (MS Flow). Following this link, I could extract data from kobo server but not data from repeat group even same kobo form by using ms flow. could you help with me in this issue?

Hi @Maroon,

Were you able to see the repeat group data while downloading your data in the xls version?

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam, my question was different. I am trying to use ms flow for email notification which means I want to get auto emails whenever I submit data to kobo server. In this email, I also want to attach document (word or excel) that include data for particular submitted record. In this case, I could only extract data from kobo form exception of data from repeat group. The repeat group is also part of form. I want to include data from repeat group as well in attached document from auto email when submitted. Using three steps for email notification. See the screenshot which I attached. thanks.