URGENT! sever slow down with Humanitarianresponse server 27/9/2021

Many thanks @Kal_Lam and all the team.

2 Likes

Dear @Kal_Lam,

Thank you for the support. However, we face the issue once again.

Would you kindly check.

Note: It is not only me to have the issue. There are some other colelagues as well who face such issue.

Thanks

@rahmat, are you still with the OCHA server? Are you still facing this?

Dear @Kal_Lam

The problem happened again. And our teams are suffering. We need your team help urgently.

I will send you one user suffer from the problem as example

Hope to hear from you soon

Abd-Rabu

1 Like

Yes @Kal_Lam,

We are using OCHA server and the probelm still exist.

Best,

1 Like

@aamra, @rahmat let me check it out at my end to see if the server is down.

1 Like

kf.kobotoolbox.org is showing 504 gateway error

1 Like

@caneeraj, if it’s the HHI server then it’s a scheduled downtime for our regular maintenance. FYR:

cc: @aamra, @rahmat

Hi @Kal_Lam

thanks for updating , please guide that how much time it may take as per below screen shot time is already elapsed but still 504 Gateway Time-out error is coming

Cheers !
Neeraj

It should be 3:30 your time.

As per our time its 04:21 Now but still we are not able to work on Kobo , same error we are getting

OK, could you wait for another half an hour or so to see if everything is OK.

Still not solved

now getting failed to list assets

@caneeraj, could we hold on till the server maintenance?

No problem , we can hold for the day.

Thanks a lot for updation

1 Like

Hello @aamra, @caneeraj, @caneeraj , @anilgnydn,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
OCHA database server is having some performance issues, especially during traffic peaks. We have scheduled a maintenance in two parts next Monday and Tuesday to upgrade the server.

HHI server maintenance is planned for this week. Second part is scheduled for later today (21:00 UTC).
@caneeraj, Unfortunately, we had some issues this morning on HHI. The issue has been fixed.

2 Likes

Does this mean that our teams will suffer untill next week.

Currently our teams works on reporting and following up Covid-19 cases among students and teachers. And as you know this is an important and urgent matter.

So please update the server sooner than that.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hello @aamra,

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. The maintenance plan is a big task and cannot be done
quickly. We are a small team. Be ensure that next Monday is the shortest delay we can offer.
It’s taking time to migrate the data without any loss. We (and our users) do not want to have a longer downtime than planned :wink:

2 Likes

Hi all,

We have been facing the same issue here, with KoboHumanitarian, for quite some time now. :confused: Server very slow and sometimes we get the same error as aamra.

Hi @pmarques, the scheduled maintenance on the OCHA server will hopefully improve the situation :pray:

1 Like