URGENT - System Slow down

Hello!! I’m having the same issue, I can’t load or edit forms, it says Bad Gateway sometimes, and the others it won’t even load…

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Could you let us know the server you are using.

Have a great day!

The same as rahmat, humanitarian server

When it does load the interface, and I try to open an entry for edition it stays in a blank window and then it says: There was an error getting Enketo edit link

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Would you mind checking it again as it seems to work at my end (but it’s a bit slow then it should be when compared to normal).

Have a great day!

Hello @Kal_Lam No, is not loading, and I have a stable internet connection right now (I even loaded a video). Is there something wrong with the humanitarian response server??

Hi @analucia_espinoza,

Are you able to open the data from other projects (from the OCHA server)?

Have a great day!

I tryed openning other data and using other navigator and it won’t load the entrys…
It’s taking crazy time to load the enviroment, then sometimes this won’t load at all.
And when it does, I can’t filter, and I can’t ask for more lines shown…
When I try to load an especific entry it opens an about blank page. and then it says: There was an error getting Enketo edit link (after a long time).

We encountered Gateway errors at the moment. Now it seems back.

Good morning, I inform that even with the inconveniences it is too slow when loading.

It loaded for a moment and then back to where it was :’( :pleading_face:

Hi @analucia_espinoza, @wroos, @cispmed,

The server should be working smoothly now. Could you please confirm at your end.

Have a great day!

It is! Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Working, but still slow

1 Like

Hi @wroos,

It’s due to the server load as a lot of COVID 19 surveys are going around the globe (and the server is very largely occupied).

Have a great day!

Hi,
… and would be great if some of these people would share forms with the community. This should also be part of the global effort?
Have a safe day!

2 Likes

Hi @wroos
Ideally, that would be a good thing, unfortunately this is largely dependent on the willingness of users to share; something that we hope we will have users doing so often
Stephane

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: HHI server slowing down

yes it is working fine Thank you!

1 Like