Use forms and data from an old Kobo-Docker instance in a new Kobo-Docker instance?

After making and testing an instance of the latest Kobo-Docker master branch that runs from a new kobo-docker directory I found that it does not recognize the forms and data from the old Kobo-Docker instance that runs from a backup kobo-docker.bak directory.

How do I incorporate preexisting forms and data from the old Kobo-Docker instance into the new Kobo-Docker instance? Exporting and importing each form and associated data is one option but this is a brute force solution. Is there some way to leverage the data volumes that must exist?

I have upgraded my Kobo-Docker deployment once before. I don’t recall there being any extra steps required to use forms and data from the old Kobo-Docker instance.

Regards,
Jake

I think the databases have to be backed up and moved to the new directory.

Volumes are structured in such a way in the docker-compose file that data is saved locally to the deployment directory. So, be careful with the KoBo directory or rearrange volume locations in the docker-compose file.

I never did end up migrating data in an elegant way. I used brute force this time around.

Regards,
Jake