User name shows n/a and Create New Project (step 1 of 2) stack at loading

I install and can access the KoBoToolBox at 8000. It requests for username and password but after i logged in the username shows n/a text only, the create new project form keeps saying loading… what do i miss?

Thank you

Create New Project (step 1 of 2)

Additional info

Enkento is running fine on 8005
Django administration peacefully accessible at :8001

when i try :8000/me/ if i am logged out it loads the api page with message “message”: “user is not logged in” But when i try to login from the api page it brings 500 error and when i test it at 8000 it logged with n/a on the username place and when i click on New it keeps loading on the popup window.

i am on Ubuntu 16.04

1.21.2 Compose

···

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 4:31:03 PM UTC+3, solU wrote:

I install and can access the KoBoToolBox at 8000. It requests for username and password but after i logged in the username shows n/a text only, the create new project form keeps saying loading… what do i miss?

Thank you

And here is a screenshot. Check the username and also the loading goes forever

···

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 8:10:53 PM UTC+3, solU wrote:

Additional info

when i try :8000/me/ if i am logged out it loads the api page with message “message”: “user is not logged in” But when i try to login from the api page it brings 500 error and when i test it at 8000 it logged with n/a on the username place and when i click on New it keeps loading on the popup window.

i am on Ubuntu 16.04

1.21.2 Compose

Thank you

In case someone cares to help me, it is working on local machine. And i follow the same step to my server(http/local) with public IP. As you can see on the previous screenshot the interface has appeared when i try to access with the IP which is set in envfile.local.txt but with those problems ( no access to the user,it shows (n/a) and loading for the forms).

Thank you

···

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 8:14:26 PM UTC+3, solU wrote:

And here is a screenshot. Check the username and also the loading goes forever

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 8:10:53 PM UTC+3, solU wrote:

Additional info

i am on Ubuntu 16.04

1.21.2 Compose

Thank you

I have just experienced this myself when I brought up a docker deployment. I deployed the local settings on a public server with the IP, recognizing that this is only to experiment. The initial Admin account did not have enough rights to do things like create projects with this deployment. I found that when I created a users and gave it the needed rights I could then create projects etc. the N/A was replaced with initials. I created another user and had other issues, not sure but exactly what fixed it but it was may have been putting the first name, last name and/or email address for the new account. I hope this helps someone, sorry I am just getting here solU.

But the problem still persist. Created another user ( through 8001) and logged in. It works there … But unable to deploy forms …no enketo previews… Does anybody know the actual problem is?? It is working fine in the local deployment but when using a public server!

did you get any resolution with this problem im stuck here too