Using a skip logic if the condition is met

Thank You Stephane. Please how do i use Skip Logic for the sum of two question.

E.g “Do not proceed to the next question if the sum of the numbers entered for Q20 & Q21 does not match the number entered in Q12”

Hi @daniel,

Would you mind having a look at the post that has been discussed previously (it should solve your issue):

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks Kal for your response. Is there a way to manually enter the Validation criteria without using the Xlsform?

1 Like

Hi @daniel
You can enter the validation criteria on the form builder by

1. Tapping on the question settings wheel

2. You will see a list of options on the left which includes validation

3. Tap the blue line i.e. " manually enter your validation logic in XLSForm code" and then enter the same condition we had earlier provided based on the responses from @Kal_Lam

Stephane

1 Like

Thanks Stephane. I tired using the format but i keep getting an error message when ever i try to deploy.Attach is the xlsform .Calculation.xlsx (9.3 KB)

Capture . here is the error message. Thank you

Hi @daniel,

Checked the same at my end and it’s working smoothly…

Reference xlsform:

Calculation.xlsx (10.8 KB)

Have a great day!

Thank you Kal, So its still giving me same error.
I am pasting the Xlsform in the Q21. Using the Validation Creteria in the form builder.

Please is there something else i am missing out?

Hi @daniel,

It is clear that your form doesn’t have a question named Q12. kindly check the name of the question and replace it with Q12.

Best,
Yasser

1 Like

Thank you Yasser for your help. So i went to change all my data column name to Q1-Q40.
And i still got an error.Capture .

Hi @daniel,

It is the same error due to the same reason. You have to ensure that your formula in the calculation column contains the correct questions’ names. Therefor, it is more easy to do it by using xlsfom.
If it is OK, I could help you with this.
Best,
Yasser

1 Like

Yes please i need help. I will also love to see how you did so i can do it myself for subsequent forms. Thank you Yasser.

1 Like

Hi @daniel

Here is my Skype Id: ysr3322

Best,
Yasser

1 Like

Thank you Yasser. Please what time will be convenient to call you?

Today 5:00 PM Turkey time.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like