Various Errors on Humanitarian Server

Dear All,
We receive various error on Kobo ToolBox humanitarian in these days such as : asset_snapshot, 404, verification etc. I checked the community but i couldnt find a solutions thats why i had to write here. Im adding screen shots of errors but all of them are turkish, i hope that you can help me.

@emreozkan90, do you get this error message when you edit the submission and try submitting it back to the server? Could you also share a screenshot with the English dialogue box (that should be helpful for the community to troubleshoot)?

Dear @Kal_Lam thanks for you kind response. we get this error message when we edit the submission and try submitting it bak to the server. When i receive the english screenshot i will share immediately.

1 Like

Good day, my team is having the same issues too, is there any solution?

Is there any solution for this trouble? @Kal_Lam. It still continue.
Thx in advance

1 Like

@emreozkan90, @adrianguzman, FYR:

1 Like

update : we are still facing with below error, it hope that it will be solved soon.
Error Message is turkish but it says “authentication required. Please authenticate here in a different browser tab and try again”.

server : kc.humanitarian

@emreozkan90, seems like it’s a logging issue. Didn’t logging out and then logging back again solve this issue?

logging out and then logging back again did not work. From the incognito window didnt work. From another browser didnt work. Deleting cookies did not work. Kobo gives this error 4 out of 5 entries mostly. And i think it s not related with local internet, connection speed or etc because we use humantirain server in 3 different province and all users receive this error.

Thank you @emreozkan90, for providing details! All these details should help while fixing this error. :bowing_man:

1 Like

Thank you @Kal_Lam for your great effort.

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam is there any progress about this issue?

Hello @Josh this problem continue for 2 months and really we are in a bad sitation. I know that you are already doing your best but is there any solution for above pictures? Also wriiten in English below

Error Message is turkish but it says “authentication required. Please authenticate here in a different browser tab and try again”.

Please help us. I could not find any solution myself.

Hi @emreozkan90, I apologize for this not being addressed sooner! This looks to be related to the issue flagged here and we are working on a fix as we speak.

2 Likes