What happened to KOBO today?

Hi,

I notice there’s a difference in KOBO interface today. Like there’s Japanese (or Chinese word?), blue-ish color, and other things. You could see it from the image above or the image i attach.

What happened??

Hi!

We are working through some minor problems with an update that we have been working on for a while.

Regarding the strange characters, have you tried doing a hard refresh of your browser?

It has to do with the icon font not downloading properly. If that doesn’t work we can try a different way to ensure the icons are showing up correctly.

···

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Usamah Latumakulita usamahlat...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I notice there’s a difference in KOBO interface today. Like there’s Japanese (or Chinese word?), blue-ish color, and other things. You could see it from the image above or the image i attach.

What happened??

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo-...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Alex Dorey

Hi alex,

I discover that your update has been done. Thank your for your kind respond!

···

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 9:45:39 AM UTC+7, Usamah Latumakulita wrote:

Hi,

What happened??

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the news. I am assuming that that was also causing server errors when trying to upload completed surveys? We had an issue with that yesterday, but this morning it seems to have resolved.

I did get a query from another team alleging that their saved drafts had disappeared off their devices. While I haven’t been able to verify that independently and I suspect it’s an issue of human error (or perhaps them uploading in the background), I wanted to ask if there was anything in the recent update that could have created any issues like that.

Thanks for your support!

Jonathan

···

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 2:46:15 AM UTC-4, Usamah Latumakulita wrote:

Hi alex,

I discover that your update has been done. Thank your for your kind respond!

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 9:45:39 AM UTC+7, Usamah Latumakulita wrote:

Hi,

What happened??

Hi Alex, I did have the same issue as Usamah yesterday however that seems to be resolved today. Although, I’m having issues loading reports. I get a warning message (please see attached photo), could this be a result of the update? Reports were loading in the previous version.

Thanks in advance!

···

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 8:22:52 PM UTC-7, Alex Dorey wrote:

Hi!

We are working through some minor problems with an update that we have been working on for a while.

Regarding the strange characters, have you tried doing a hard refresh of your browser?

It has to do with the icon font not downloading properly. If that doesn’t work we can try a different way to ensure the icons are showing up correctly.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Usamah Latumakulita usamah...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

What happened??

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Kobo Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to kobo-users+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to kobo...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kobo-users.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Alex Dorey