XLSForm Will Not Upload

I faced the same issue earlier. Got to upload the form by opening a new tab in my browser while de “uploading file” is running. For some reason, in the new tab I could actually see my form uploaded in the draft section and so I could finally implement it.

But be careful because now I’m learning that there are issues downloading the data from that very same form.

There’s obviously something strange going on today and probably @Kal_Lam could help us understand what the issue is.

2 Likes

@nicholas_marinucci, would you mind validating your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify the syntax issues from your XLSForm.

If you still face this issue, please feel free to reach us back. cc: @basualdo

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

Yes, I have validated my XLSForm through the online validator that you have provided, and the same issue is still arising.

Nick

Hi @sagar1, @nicholas_marinucci, @basualdo

Which server are you using?

Hi @hakan_cetinkaya ,

I’m not entirely sure how to check this, but in the KoBoCollect app under Server Settings → URL it has “https://kc.kobotoolbox.org”.

Nick

I am also having the same issue on https://kf.kobotoolbox.org. i have tried to deploy on other private servers and the XLSFrom works perfectly. I initially thought it was my network but ruled that out.

@nicholas_marinucci, @basualdo, @morriz, thank you for bringing this to the community! We shall investigate and update the situation when it’s resolved.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam
Facing the same issue. New deployment won’t pass through (updating my xlsform via an xlsx file).
Stay indefinetly on the screen (see attached image).

I update my xlsform almost everyday. I am on version 42 of it. Started using it two months ago.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Med Lemin

1 Like

I cannot upload xls forms to Kobo today, what could the issue be?

1 Like

I think the problem was resolved. I succeded to deploy my form again.
Thanks a lot.

@nicholas_marinucci, @basualdo, @morriz, @lemins, @pgkibati, we will update you when we resolve this issue. FYR:

@Kal_Lam, @nolive , and John Milner - it is working for me now, thank you very much for your help! Much appreciated.

1 Like

@nicholas_marinucci, @basualdo, @morriz, @lemins, @pgkibati, this issue has now been resolved.

Thank you, @nicholas_marinucci for confirming!

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Uploading a form takes forever. (NB: Validated the form with online validator)

1 Like

I am having the same problem too, I also tried with the kc server but it’s still not working.

@atikrj , @NoeliaVB I was having the same problem, but now it’s resolved (at least for me). Maybe the same holds for you guys?

1 Like

Yes! Now it’s solved :slight_smile:

@atikrj, @NoeliaVB, @ali_p, please be informed that the issue has already been resolved. Thank you for bringing this issue to the community!

thanks. its working

1 Like

@atikrj, :bowing_man: