Acces denied for all my projects

Dear community,

I definitely have a problem trying to access my projects tonight, I get the following message:
imagen

What can be?

Thanks for your attention

2 Likes

Hello, I have the same error.

1 Like

@Sebas-Celade, @aliciaciee45, could you also let us know the server that has this issue? It would help us troubleshoot.

Hi! Also having a trouble similar to them. In my case, this issue appears if I try to edit my deployed projects. Also, the URL to access the forms for deployed project issues a “Loading error” message.

I can still edit my draft projects though.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam @aliciaciee45 @Sebas-Celade
I also have the same issue, I can not access my project

1 Like

mee too please help, I couldn access my project and data inside

1 Like

@Kal_Lam I am in the kf.kobotoolbox.org server, and stuck in “Access denied” situation.

1 Like

Thank you @Kal_Lam
Mine is https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/a3wYEAiyocW8yeKpK69qmB/summary

Is this what you need?
Thank you very much

1 Like

@Sebas-Celade, @aliciaciee45, @alisonperez, @hoanglong_axis, @subkhi.hestiawan, we are currently investigating the issue. We will get back to you once it’s resolved.

1 Like

Thank you @Kal_Lam
:smiley:

1 Like

Looks OK from my end already. Thank you!

1 Like

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the server outrage @Sebas-Celade, @aliciaciee45, @alisonperez, @hoanglong_axis, @subkhi.hestiawan, @hoanglong_axis. And thank you once again for your kind patience :bowing_man: The server is now back running normally again!

KoboToolbox Team

@Kal_Lam Great news! thank you for the support :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks Kal_Lam and team for the support and everyone for sharing. Yesterday I was able to continue working without problems on your server side

Greetings to all

1 Like

@Sebas-Celade, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: