Adding a custom logo to your form

i have uploaded the image under existing from files and saved the changes but after that when i open the form in enketo and kobocollect its not showing

Hi @saharaa,

If you are following the following support article to upload a custom logo to your survey form please be informed that this feature has been removed.

Alternatively, please follow the the following:

• Step 1: Follow the image below to create an xlsform
  • Step 2: Upload your image in the same way where you uploaded your logo
2 Likes

Thank you @Kal_Lam

1 Like

Hi Please could you assist me with more detailed instructions on this ?

Hi Saharaa,

Have you managed to add a logo into your project?, Can you take me through that?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I already managed to put the logo as indicated by the league http://support.kobotoolbox.org/creating-forms/adding-a-custom-logo-to-your-form; however, I get a message that says: “This note can be read out loud”; and immediately the image. I need help to delete that message, and the reason why it comes out. Thank you

Hi @aguilazul5,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing us your screenshot!

GOOD DAY!

Hi everyone! It’s possible to put an image or logo in my survey?, but it from KoboWeb?

Hi @fhas33,

Welcome to the community! Kindly please be informed that the form-builder does not support this feature (directly). Hence you will need to use the xlsform for the same.

Maybe our support article Adding Various Types of Media should help you deal with media question types.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

@ [aguilazul5
It is possible to remove the message that states "This note can be read out loud” that appears with the Logo (generally appears before the Logo),

To do that, go to edit or get the Form to edit mode in KoBo Toolbox.

Delete the text ("This note can be read out loud”) in the Note block/variable used to upload the Logo. When you do, the following statement appears in RED TEXT

Question label is required

Ignore it and preview the Form. If properly done NO TEXT should appear there… It will be just the Logo.

1 Like

@amailuk, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

Thank you @Kal_Lam, for the clarification.

Yes, the logo setup is done in XLS.

After coding for the addition of an image (logo) in XLS and the file uploaded. The resulting text that eventually appears can then be deleted. By going to the edit section of the Form and deleting the text from there.

1 Like

I am struggling to add the logo as well, tried all these steps available in the community forum as well as the support blog, could anyone help me doing this, I am also getting error message where the kobo is not accepting the uploaded file.xlsx

@mohammedalkhatim, the screenshot you have shared is the place to upload your XLSForm. You will need to upload your logo under the SETTINGS>Media.

Thank you @Kal_Lam

1 Like

kobo

cascading_select_cars.xlsx (12.8 KB)

ac5nDCNk2eSMJXtktc3p4P.xlsx (10.5 KB)

Cascade Import Template.xlsx (5.28 KB)

agents xls (cascade).xlsx (12.8 KB)

(Attachment Mercy Ndiragu July 7, 2022.docx is missing)

Polling_Station_List_2008.xls (2.89 MB)