Audit Files No Longer Exist

Hi. I have several active surveys that include the generation of an audit file. As of a 1-2 weeks ago, the audit files have stopped being generated when the survey is filled out. I have not changed the surveys, and the surveys are not new. Why did this happen, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks

Welcome back to the community, @michaleg! Could you kindly let us know the mode of data collection you have been using? I mean, are you using the Collect Android App or are you using Enketo? In addition, please also let us know the server you are using. This should help us investigate your issue.

Thank you. I am using the Collect Android App and the https://kc.kobotoolbox.org server

@michaleg, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@michaleg, kindly please be informed that the issue has been resolved. FYR …

Thank you. Yes, I noticed that the audit files came back. I can run this command to get the missing audit files returned?

Thanks

@michaleg, your missing audit files should already be there on the server. Try downloading it, and you should be able to see it.

Thank you!

1 Like

@michaleg, :bowing_man: