Cant access my form

First, I have create a form and deploy it as version 6. Then data collection starts in that vein (6).
After that, I have update the form to version 14. Then data is submitted in version 6 in the older version. After that, i cant open my form (version 14). Need help please.

Welcome to the community, @pavel789! Could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of your issue so that we can understand your issue pictorially? In addition, please also let us know the server you are using. This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

Thank you for your reply. I can’t access my form and it shows loading. I have attached the screenshot here. the server name I have used is: https://kc.kobotoolbox.org

@pavel789, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

I have sent you a private message.

1 Like

@pavel789, I don’t have any issues viewing your project. FYR …

Thank you. But form name not show here.

@pavel789, maybe try through a different PC or through a modern and updated browser like Chrome, Edge, Firefox. That should solve your issue.

Thank you!

1 Like