Downloading issues

stuck on download processing

Welcome to the community, @anthonym! Could you share with us a screenshot of the issue so that we could understand your issue pictorially?

I have the same problem and have been waiting for 1 hour.

Please help us.

I use the server for " Researchers, Aid Workers & Everyone Else"

Image:

I have the same problem (stuck on processing), first time this is happening to me

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @ricardovr22! We will get back to you when we resolve this issue.

Same problem how do I resolve this

We will get back to you when we resolve this issue @anthonym!

@anthonym, @mservellon, @ricardovr22 please be informed that the issue has been resolved.

This is my problem to

I’m having similar issues this morning also using the “Researchers, Aid Workers & Everyone Else” server. Any suggestions as to how I can speed up the processing time?

Hello @Kal_Lam, I have the same issue yesterday and today I think isn’t resolved .

Welcome to the community, @alexandra_spencer! Are you still having the issue? cc: @dahmane86. I just made a quick check with the HHI server and I was able to download the data without any issue.

Managed to get the downloads later in the morning - it just took a while! Many thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @alexandra_spencer!

Hello, I confirm that the issue has been resolved, many thanks

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @dahmane86!

The issue is back

I am getting the same issue

Is the issue still on @anthonym?

@gwe02, is it still happening? If yes, please let us know the server that is being affected.