Error 500 h1

Hello,When i click on the data in my form there comes an error 500 h1 message.what should i do.Also when exporting my data to excel they all fail only export to spss was successful

Hi @Salma,

Welcome to the community! Kindly please be informed that I observed 48 redeployed versions of your survey project. I am not exactly sure the redeployment version number that caused the issue but can confirm that it’s a case of one of the redeployment where you have changed the begin_repeat question type named q5_18_11 to integer question type for the same name (i.e. q5_18_11).

My advise for you would be (for the future), if you wish to amend and redeploy your survey project, never use the same variable name like you have done (explained above). Always change the variable name to a unique one (that has not been used previously) so that it does not create conflict within the system. You could have changed your variable name as q5_18_11_e1 etc.

To overcome your current download issue, i would advise you to download your data as XLS(legacy) format (as shown in the image below):

It should not show you any issue. But please be informed that you will need to restructure and treat your dataset to fix the structure design that you have accidentally made (with the redeployment).

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello thank you for the great assistance.Is there any way I can correct the mistake and get the reports back?

Hi @Salma,

I don’t see that you could fix the data structure back in KoBoToolbox (as that could further worsen your situation). The only option that i see at the moment at your end is by fixing the same in the exported dataset (while cleaning it).

Have a great day!