Error App Kobocollect 1.23.3k

Description

Description of the :bug: bug or a :rocket: feature; you can also add one of the labels: bug, enhancement, ideas or question

Steps to Reproduce

1. … Install App in Android 10
  2. … Open App
  3. … Generate Error view img Attach

Expected behavior

What you expected to happen

Actual behavior

What actually happened, you can add screenshots if applicable

Additional details

Your environment, why you think this might be happening, or stuff you tried that didn’t work

- What should topics in this category generally contain?

- Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?![Screenshot_20200105-212956|236x500](upload://g68eYUBdjUTX2fJFcNeTz4XNTrS.jpeg)

Hi @gisdata,

FYI please see the discussion that has happened earlier:

HAVE a GREAT DAY!

1 Like

Good day, I am getting this error if I open KoloCollect

I have a user who just reported the same issue.![

Hi @baana2005, @vickiedenicola,

Welcome to the community! I have merged your post with the current post so that we are able to document similar post to an existing post where you receive information from the same.

Have a great day!

Hi
Could you try setting up the same on the ODK Collect and then see if the error comes up.
Stephane

1 Like

We will try tonight. Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi @vickiedenicola
Did you manage to get it done

I believe the person is now just using a mobile browser on android vs. the app.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I am unable to open KoboCollect on Android Phone

Hi @djaiswal,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us the model of the mobile device you are using and the version of the OS it uses.

Kindly please be informed that if your device has android 10 the current version of the KoBoCollect android app does not support your device. In this case we advise you to use ODK Collect android app which should work smoothly with the KoBoToolbox server.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Thanks Kal_Lam,

I understand the problem MyOS is Android 10…Thats why its Occurred

1 Like

No puedo abrir Kobo Collect en mi teléfono nuevo.
Me da el siguiente mensaje “Unknown error (code 1806 SQLITE_CANTOPEN_EACCES{1806}): Could not open database”

Adjunto imagen de la pantalla del teléfono

Ayudaaaa!!!

I can’t open Kobo Collect on my new phone.
I get the following message “Unknown error (code 1806 SQLITE_CANTOPEN_EACCES{1806}): Could not open database”.

Attached is a picture of the phone’s screen

Help!

Hi @elvira_rios,

Welcome back to the community! Linking your post here so that you would be able to see the conversation that is happening which would provide you a way out for the same.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @gisdata, @baana2005, @vickiedenicola, @djaiswal, @elvira_rios

Kindly please be informed that you should now be able to use the KoBoCollect android app (v1.25.1) which has just been released in the google play store. Also please be informed that this version smoothly works with android 10.

We would also like to apologize for the inconvenience caused! And many thanks for being patience.

Have a great day!