Error message seen (allow_choice_duplicates) when trying to preview my survey project

Hi all,

When I try to preview my form, I get the following error:

There does not seem to be a allow_choice_duplicates column header defined in your settings sheet. You must have set allow_choice_duplicates setting in your settings sheet to have duplicate choice list names in your choices sheet

I don’t understand where it’s coming from, as the form has been used a few months ago already, and I’ve now only added a few additional questions.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

best wishes,
Gaby

1 Like

Hi @gaby,

Welcome back to the community! Would you mind having a look at the post discussed previously (it should solve your issue):

If you still see face the issue, kindly please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community should help you out to solve your issue.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks so much @Kal_Lam, I found the duplicates and fixed them, the form is now working again!

Would not have been able to find this error myself, so really appreciate it.

1 Like

Im facing a problem when I try to preview my kobo form ,a massage with a content “Allow choice duplicate” is showing up, how should I fix this problem?!

Hi @nrcaccount,

Would you mind having a look at post 2. It provides an example of how the issue can be solved. Besides, you could also validate your xlsform here to find the syntax issue. If and in case you are still not able to identify the issue and solve it please feel free to share your xlsform with the community.

Have a great day!

1 Like