Failing to login my credentials

Hello…
I tried logging in my credentials today to access my data and analyze it . If i key in my credentials that’s even saved at chrome, it tells me that wrong details. I tried request for a reset password too they are saying that my email is not captured in their database but that’s the same email I used and they sent me activation link when i created… I don’t know what to do now because i really need my data for analysis

Welcome to the community, @fosterasamoah! Please be informed that there are two public servers for KoboToolbox. You could face issues if you try to log in to the wrong server.

You should be able to learn more about the same through this support article Creating an account on KoboToolbox.

Feel free to reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org if you should still have login issues. We could reset the password for you there.

Please thank you so much for your swift response. With your assistance, I have been able to access my data now and I’m hoping I won’t encounter such issue again in the future

1 Like

Thank you so much with your assistance… I’m now able to access my data. Please I believe I won’t experience logging in issues again

1 Like

@fosterasamoah, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: