Dear all, hope you’re having a wonderful day and happy new decade!
Description: Forms shared between different accounts (lets call them A, B, and C) are not showing up on mobile devices.
Steps to Reproduce
- Account A creates Form “1”. Settings are normal: Offline and online submissions. Form is deployed normally. => Form “1” can be seen on Account A “deployed” forms in projects on KOBO humanitarian response webpage. Form “1” can also be seen on any mobile device where the “KOBO” Application is connected to the server https://humanitarianresponse.info/A as well as https://humanitarianresponse.info and username A, password xxxxxx.
- Form “1” Is then shared with account B. Sharing privilages “submit form” OR “submit form and view submissions” (both cases, no difference in outcome)
i. Account B can view form (and view submissions if allowed) on webpage of https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info
ii. Account B can also access through “get form” the form on their mobile devices either through URL: Https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/B OR Https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/ and Username: B, Password xxxxx
“i” works normally. Account B can view form (and view submissions if allowed) on account kobo webpage aforementioned. I did not try but it seems that I can also submit forms.
“ii.” does not work. When “Get form” is selected on a mobile device only the forms uploaded to the account natively would appear and can be downloaded. All shared froms cannot be.
- Did i try the full url (…/B)? Yes
- Did i try the generic URL (https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info) with Username and password? Yes
- Did I try the full URL with username and password? Yes
- This applies to forms shared last week and all other forms shared all the way back to March 2019
- This applies to forms shared by account “C” to “B” and from “A” to “C” as well i.e. Not exclusive to two specific accounts.
- Did I make sure that the same or older versions of the forms were not already on the phone? Yes. The phones did not have the same or older versions of the forms, they still did not appear on “get form”
- A test form uploaded today was also tested. Same result.
- This was tried on 5 different phones - All android, all samsung, different makes.
- KOBO Application versions tested: v1.23.3k and v1.14.0a as well as others.
What should topics in this category generally contain?
Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
Thank you very much,
Your friendly Neighborhood MEAL Manager