How can we make sure our account is updated with required features after subscription

Hi, how can we make sure our account is updated with required features after subscription. How much time it will take to update account with extra submissions after payment confirmation, tq!

Hi, I have subscribed for one month and paid for extra 1 lakh submissions. How would I know that my account was updated, so that I can start work with out doubt

Welcome to the community, @UmaMaheswaraRao! You should always be able to check your account plan as outlined in this post discussed previously:

Hi, i completed payment for extra submissions. But not yet updated. It’s emergency,

@UmaMaheswaraRao, could you kindly reach us through info@kobotoolbox.org? We could expedite your process there. Thank you for your kind understanding!

Hi, I mailed twice with payment receipt. Please confirm me on extra 1 lakh submissions ASAP. I’m expecting reply atleast on how much time it will take to update my account. Field team is already in position

1 Like

Hi, someone please check info@kobtoolbox.org, i completed payment for extra submissions, waiting for confirmation, URGENT URGENT

@UmaMaheswaraRao, feel free to reach back to me if you still have not been heard back from info@kobotoolbox.org.