How do i create a pull data function with KoBoToolbox?

Secondly, This is a seperate question.How can one use the pull data function without using the barcode technique, but by entering the User identity n the data of the user stored,in the media is pulled from the csv into the project. How do one make it work on Kobo collect (mobile phone)… I have experimented the one used by the community n is only working for enketo only.

You could do it by following our support article Pull Data Functionality in KoBoToolbox.

Maybe this workaround discussed previously should also be helpful to understand how pull data works:

HELLO MOD.PLS I AM INTO COMPLETING A PROJECT. I AM STUCK AT THE TABLE OF AGREGATE…SOME OF MY SUBMISSIONS ARE APPEARING AT THE TABLE,BUH I CANT DOWNLOAD THEM…I AM ASKING IS THERE LIMITS TO NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS OR COLUMNS IN KOBOCAT DATABASE TABLE.

MY PULLED DATA ARE APPEARING WHEN I DOWNLOAD FROM KOBOTOOLBOX SOME DATA GET DOWNLOADED WHILE SOME CANT…

PLS I NEED A SOLUTION …

Example; i intend to download the beneficiary phone number in the repeat group of the sheet. Obtained by pulldata function…After downloading.The beneficiary phone no is missing…although it appeared on the kobotoolbox agregator…

Thank you

As it seems to be within the repeat group, try checking the other sheets (not the main sheet). It should be there.

Ok Thanks…Is there way to have them in one sheet?All the data submitted to the server.

If you are using a repeat group, it would not stay in the same sheet.