How to change font size of the choices

Hi, I am trying to change the font size of the choices in the form but could not able to do that. Could anyone provide me step by step guidance with example for changes font of choices only?

Welcome to the community, @Tahsin253! You could do it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

And this one too …

Thank you @Kal_Lam. I tried but did not change. I have attached screenshot of choices which I would like to make in small size.

@Tahsin253, you mean you want to make your label shorter not smaller?

@Kal_Lam I want to make font size smaller.

Smaller than what it is seen at the moment?

Yes, although in the excel sheet the font looks smaller after uploading in the project this looks bigger. I have attached another screenshot which was taken after uploading the file to the project. You can see the font size of the choice is bigger than the font size of the question. I want to make the font size of the choice smaller.

smaller font in the form

Additionally, is there any way to make the font in the choice italic? For example in the attached screenshot you can see the choice has two parts one is “Financing for Development” and the other is a text explaining what is “Financing for Development”. So I want to make the font size of the explaining part italic.

Is it possible in the toolbox?

Please let me know if you need more information for clarification.

Thanks
Tahsin

@Tahsin253, could you share the relevant section of your XLSForm with the community? Maybe the community should be able to help you if it’s possible.

@Kal_Lam I can not able to upload any XLSF form here

@Tahsin253, would you mind giving it a try again? You should now be able to share it.

@Kal_Lam still could not able to upload my XLSF file. Please find the screenshot which I received while uploading the file

However I am uploading the screenshot of XLSF form which I referred in my previous conversation with screenshot of the kobo toolbox form

Thanks
Tahsin

Maybe you will need to refresh your page for this.

@Kal_Lam it works ! Thanks for the suggestion.
Please find the uploaded formXLSF form.xlsx (12.4 KB)

@Kal_Lam Is there any option that I can try out?

Great insights from @Kal_Lam and smart questions too @Tahsin253
For italicizing portions of statements (i.e. Question labels) @Tahsin253, one could try inserting an asterisk just before and after such portions of text; it even works when calling responses from other initial questions.
We’d love to see how alternating font sizes could work though if an option.

In all, great work from the developers…

1 Like

I want to increase the size of the choice font?
I have used the same way as questions but I couldn’t
Can you support?