Humanitarian Response Server Not responding

humanitarian Server not responding

Hi @gndichu,

Welcome to the community! Kindly please be informed that the HHI server seems to be working smoothly while the OCHA server seems to be slowing down/not responding.

Have reported the issue to our developers.

Have a great day!

Hi @gndichu,

The OCHA server is back and functioning. Would you mind having a try and confirming at your end.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Yes it is. Thank you for prompt response

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Humanitarian server not working again

Now I’m having the access problem to Humanitarian Response Server. Anyone else experiencing this?

mee too… My kobo app isnot working … and sometimes slow

1 Like

KObo forms cant be updated - Notification am receiving, But i can login from brwoser

@vicks88, @anilgnydn, I just made a quick check with the server, and it seems to be working fine at the moment. Please let us know if you should still have an issue.

2 Likes

Dear @Kal_Lam seems its better now. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam the server seems to be unresponsive during this time. I am facing these issues since 2 days, and right now too, the server seems down. Please help. Thank you!

Hello,

I have also been having problems submitting forms in KoBo Collect as well as using KoBoToolBox on my browser.

These problems date back as far as two weeks ago, when some of our staff could not submit forms.

All information about this is appreciated, as I want to understand whether this is a specific problem about our forms and KoBo Collect apps or it is a general problem with the server.

Thanks in advance.

@paani, @f_carballo, it should be much better now. Please also be informed that our team is still on it to make it much better.

1 Like