If i removed all old project , do i still to upgrade the storage?

Dear,

If i removed all old project , do i still to upgrade the storage??
Why we should have a storage??
Best

Dear,

If you have permission to delete old projects, you don’t need to upgrade your account. But remember you have only 1GB for the rest of your account.

Best,

2 Likes

@Rima, yes, please follow the advice provided by @pdram! But at the same time, please also be informed that there is a difference between the submissions and storage threshold the system offers. Submissions are interviews you submit to the server, which is 5k per month, while with storage, you can submit media files like images, video, audio, and files along with the submissions. This is limited to 1GB per account.

So, sometimes, deleting the project might also not work if you are over the submission threshold. You must either wait until the counter resets to zero for the next month or upgrade your account to exceed that threshold. However, deleting a project that consumed more than 1GB of storage would work to restore the storage counter to zero.

1 Like

Removing old projects can free up storage space, but whether you need to upgrade storage depends on various factors such as the current capacity of your storage, the size of your remaining projects, and your future storage needs. If you anticipate creating new projects or storing additional data in the future, upgrading storage might still be necessary to accommodate those needs.

2 Likes