Incomplete data downloading

When I am downloading the data, some columns are coming blank in the downloaded file, whereas when viewing it online, data is filled in all the columns.

Sample file is attached with yellow highlighted cells.
sample file 2.xlsx (1.0 MB)

When I am downloading the data, some columns are coming blank in the downloaded file, whereas when viewing it online, data is filled in all the columns.

Sample file is attached with yellow highlighted cells.

sample file 2.xlsx (1.0 MB)

Hi @Rohitggn,

Did you edit your form and redeploy it while in data collection phase?

1 Like

Yes, I added start & end from layout tab and save then reployed.

@Rohitggn, that’s interesting, it seems like it stops adding links to excel file after 8401st one. Can you try XLS (legacy)?

1 Like

@Rohitggn, let us know what happens after you try downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format.

1 Like

I attached only current month data.

It is still blank in .xls form but whole data visible in .csv

I get remain data from .csv downloading

By xls (legacy) its showing “This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue”

@Rohitggn, are you on a custom server?

i am simply using [kobo humiratian](https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info

1 Like

I am not using any personal server

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of this message?

After multiple tries i got excel downloaded. All data available in excel sheet except image link.

Previous above error was showing

@Rohitggn, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

1 Like

Hi there.
I have a similar issue. I edited and redeployed my form in the data collection phase. Already in the online table I see that information is missing from the submissions made using previous versions. When I download the data table (XLS, include data from all versions), even more information seems to go missing (empty columns) for submissions made with the oldest version. The same holds when I download as XLS (legacy).

Can anyone help to resolve this?

Please download it in .csv format. You will be able get whole data set.

1 Like

Hi @Rohitggn it doesn’t work like that in my case. Both in CSV and CSV (legacy) I’m missing information from several submissions.

Welcome to the community, @ali_p! Could you also let us know the total number of redeployments you have made for this project?