Integrate KoboToolbox with mailchip and WhatsApp Business

Hello everyone, I hope I can get guidance; I tell them.

I am collecting in my email form and mobile number of some participants, I wanted to know if it is possible to make an automated connection to KoboToolbox with: Mailchip WhatsApp busines broadcast list To send an email / invitation message to connect to a zoom session.

Hi @Dw_Rivera
Unfortunately the feature you are asking for is not available within the platform. All the best in your attempt.

Stephane

the feature you are asking for is not available within the platform. All the best in your attempt.
need some alternative :thinking:

1 Like

Hi there I think this is not possible with official whatsapp business API, but I think you can do this with this gb whatsapp because it is already a modified version of whatsapp and that’s why I also think that you don’t have to used it.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @wilsonhopper! Thank you for sharing this with the entire community. It should be very helpful!

@Dw_Rivera, @toni123 cc: @wilsonhopper this post should also be helpful for you:

Yes, you can do it. Because I already use the GB Whatsapp for same work.
Thanks for remembering this work.

1 Like

Is it possible to do this with other apps like fmwhatsapp? Because I am already using this app.

Yes, it is possible to integrate KoboToolbox with Mailchimp and WhatsApp Business for automated connections. You can use KoboToolbox’s integration capabilities, along with the respective APIs of Mailchimp and FM WhatsApp Business, to send emails or invitation messages to participants and connect them to a Zoom session.

Well, now your problem is solved, but you must try tmwhatsapp latest updated version as well in future. It is the best modified version in 2023.