Issues regarding password reset

Dear all,

I forgot my password, and I am trying to reset it since some days ago.

Nevertheless, It is not possible to do so because I do not receive the password reset e-mail.

My account is “xxxxxxx”, and its e-mail is santoro.fsp@gmail.com.

How can you guys help me ?

Best regards,
Felipe.

Welcome to the community, @felipe1323! Could you kindly reach out to support@kobotoolbox.org so that we can reset the password and share the password with you safely?

Dear Kal,

Thank you for your message.

I already sent you an e-mail. Please, could you help me there ?

Best regards,
Felipe.

Dear @Kal_Lam,

I am sorry for bothering with this matter,

Please, could you try to help me with this issue ? I already sent an e-mail to info@kobotoolbox.org and support@kobotoolbox.org.

I am sorry in advance,

Regards,
Felipe.

@felipe1323, feel free to reach us back to support@kobotoolbox.org for any password reset issues if you should have in the upcoming days.

Dear @Kal_Lam,

I already sent an e-mail to support@kobotoolbox.org on january 22nd, but I didnt receive any response for now.

Please, could anyone help me ?

Best regards,

Felipe.

Dear @Kal_Lam ,

They replied me with this message:

Hi,

KoboToolbox has switched to community-based user support. If you have any questions about using our tools, please search our community forum and create a new post if your question hasn’t already been addressed. In addition to great dedicated support team, there are hundreds of experienced Kobo users answering questions at all hours of the day. Moving to public support also means everyone in the community benefits.

We are only able to respond to questions sent to this email address that are account specific or need private information shared:

1. If you would like to delete your account please make sure you are sending an email from the same email address attached to your account, and specify the account name to be deleted.
  2. If you are unable to reset your password, make sure you are sending us a message from the same email account used when you registered for your account.

Because of the large number of requests and KoboToolbox users we will only be able to respond to emailed questions relating to personal account issues. Thank you for your understanding! For all other questions, please post your question on the community forum.

Thank you,

The KoboToolbox Team"

For now, no solution. Please, could you help me ?

I am sorry for bothering you,

Best regards,
Felipe.

@felipe1323, could you reach out to support@kobotoolbox.org again? But please be noted that the email you reach for support should be the one that is registered to your user account.

Hey Support Member, I have a same question can you help me? your help will much appreciated. Are you free to resolve my request.
thanks

@JonahZachary, kindly please reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org for any password related issues. Thank you for your kind understanding!

Blockquote

ok Kal_Lam, thanks for your reply, I will contact with support

1 Like