Pre-Populated Image

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day,

This is regarding the pre-populated image. we are getting expected output but we want to know more on it.
To view the image we are adding the a filed called media::image in XLS file and uploading into the kobotoolbox.org
But we want to know whether their is any way to insert a filed(media::image) directly in the kobotoolbox.org, If yes, could you please provide us.
For more Information please find the below screenshot attached.

Regards,
Keerthi

Hi @keerthi,

Would you mind having a look at the support article Adding media to your form. It should help you visualize how media files are added in KoBoToolbox.

As a reference, you could also have a look at some discussions that had been discussed earlier:

Also this:

Have a great day!

Hi,

Thanks for the response,
The process which you have provided is working fine but It is not satisfied to my requirement.

As I have mentioned in previously email,i.e., to view the image we are adding the a filed called media::image in XLS file and uploading into the kobotoolbox.org

But we want to know whether their is any way to insert a filed(media::image) directly in the [kobotoolbox.org] If yes, could you please provide us.

If their is not chance off adding the filed**(media::image)** option directly in the Kobo please confirm us.

Regards,
Keerthi

Hi @keerthi,

Would you mind elaborating a bit on:

Maybe it would be clear if you could provide us with some examples.

Have a great day!

Hi,

Yes, I can provide you few examples,

We are having a feature in Radio Button i.e Appearance(Advanced): So that we can choice the different type of radio button appearance. As shown in the below screenshot

and other option is we can also add the field in XLS sheet as shown in the below screenshot

In this same way do we have any option to add a field called (media::image) in Question settings?

Thanks

Regards,
Keerthi

Hi @keerthi,

If you look at image 1 below you shall not see Media::Image in the form builder user interface:

But if you look at image 2 below, you shall see Media::Image in the form builder user interface:

Here, the first image is a situation where you are trying to build an image question type question in the form builder. While the second image is a situation where you are trying to build an image question by uploading an xlsform with Media::Image as a column in it.

Thus, would like to inform you that the Media::Image is only visible if you upload an xlsform with a Media::Image column in it. Else, Media::Image should not be visible while building a survey form in KoBoToolbox’s form builder user interface at the moment.

Have a great day!

1 Like