Problem while logging KoBoToolbox humanitarian server

Hi, I am facing same problem such as “Failed to load environment data, Failed to get permissions config! and failed to list assets”
My username is - nyuntmgmo
The server shows that not found " The requested URL /nyuntmgmo/ was not found on this server." like this.
I had 4 current running project in my account and 1 is recent draft for the outcome monitoring survey.
Please help and update to be able to access my account.

With best,
Thank you

Not Found

The requested URL /username/ was not found on this server.

the same issue

I am facing the same problem since yesterday.

Any updates when the developer team will resolve the issue?

I have the exact same problems since yesterday evening. I need to be able to access the data as soon as possible, we are in the middle of our data collection. Please let us know when these issues will be fixed.

/Maike

facing the same issue

Hi @ugpmsguinee, @simonfuchs, @Okard, @Haseeb, @emreozkan90, @sms_greece, @karenmcdonnellca, @aleksandar, @phonemyintkyaw, @gigauser, @EMPHNET, @MaddTitan, @mskaraca, @mariecharlotta, @morriz, @gigauser, @afiston1, @msodjinou, @kazitala7, @hanlinaung, @analucia_espinoza, @simonfuchs, @shb, @mcaglidil, @nyuntmgmo, @phonemyintkyaw, @MaikeW, @tanzaniadatas,

Thank you for reporting the issue & apologies for the inconvenience caused! Kindly please be informed that the issue has been resolved (and hence you should now be able to access your OCHA KoBoToolbox account smoothly as before). Please feel free to flag us if the issue still persists!

GOOD DAY!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, the platform is working as before!

1 Like

@Kal_Lam, thank you for the info.
i am now getting the following message : “Failed to get permissions config!”

thank you for your support.

best

Hi @afiston1,

Could you kindly provide us the screenshot of the issue so that we could share it with our developers?

GOOD DAY!

4 posts were split to a new topic: Problem while logging KoBoToolbox non-humanitarian server (HHI server)

Did you try refreshing your browser?

1 Like

So much thanks to kobo support team since we were upset and very annoyed to face this issue since yesterday with urgent work on kobo server.

Cece

1 Like

Thank you @Kal_Lam.

It’s working fine now.
Good day !

SHB

1 Like

Ok.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi
Just closing this out, that the problem was caused by a glitch on our end and it should be now fully resolved.

Stephane

1 Like

Hi, We are facing the same issue.
Kindly request to resolve at the earliest as there is a pending deployment that is extremely urgent.

Regards,
Prateek

1 Like

Hi, I am having same log in problem with the same message.
Please help me to solve this issue.

Hi @prat8829, @Chathura123,

Welcome to the community! Kindly please confirm! The issue should have solved by now.

Have a great day!

yes. Thank you very much to team. It will really helped me to doing my youth development project base line survey. During the corona time I learnt more features about kobo from the kobo community website.
Thank you foryour greatest support.

Best,
Chathura.

1 Like

Thanks team for the quick resolution. Its working now.

Regards,
Prateek Kumar
UNDP India

2 Likes