SERVER ERROR 500 can't login into server

Hi @jparmar,

FYI: For this particular case, the version of Django was involved in this issue. KPI is now using Python3 with Django 2.2 whereas KoBoCAT still uses Python2/Django 1.8 (a Python3/Django 2.2 version is coming though). Long story short: tables for PartialDigest were out of sync.

This is what we did to resolve the issue:

But as @stephanealoo told you, you may face another issue.

2 Likes

Thanks nolive
yes we are getting that page for when you register an account.
We are using python3 so maybe not relevant
im new to docker linux etc.

cheers

Hello @jparmar,
It’s definitively another issue. It’s because you haven’t setup your SMTP server correctly.

1 Like

thanks @nolive
yes i know - i want to use office365 but i dont know what to put i the field “email_backend=”
currently its set to email_backend=django,core.mail.backnds.smtp.emailbackends
and Email_host= smtp.office365.com

im trying to setup a google domain now. but if you know what i need to do to get it working on 0365. please share :slight_smile:

You already posted in this thread and I suggest you should continue to post there to get help related to this particular issue.
Once again, we are not able to really troubleshoot the specific issue on your installation instance. We don’t use Office365 at all.

1 Like

its working now thank you very much

1 Like

Hello!

I have the same problem and can’t login into the server

Hi @MauricioTM, please note that the issue has been resolved :+1:

2 Likes

Same problem again. How do I resolve this. I am in the middle of a public health survey. It’s an emergency.

Welcome to the community @Praggyan! The issue has been resolved now.

I’m getting the Server error 500 when trying to login into my OCHA server account. The various fixes cited above don’t make sense to me. How can we resolve this?

I guess a lot of people are facing the same issue currently. Do let us know if there is any development on resolution of this issue.
Thank you

Same issue here. @Kal_Lam do you have any update on this?

Hi, i am receiving this server error 500 when trying to log in,
I have tried with different computers still not working.

Same error here - server error 500 when trying to log in to the OCHA servers

Facing the same error right now!!!

@osalem8888, @naman_peepul, @KarolinaG, @bmakori, @arnold_njogu, @vicks88 we will get back to you once we fix this issue.

Hi, receiving server error 500 in middle of urgent assignments. Is everyone facing the same issue? By when will it be resolved?

Welcome to the community, @nupur! Please be informed that this is due to the server issue caused at our end. We will update you once we resolve it. Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

1 Like

Thanks for your attention @Kal_Lam , we are waiting for your feedback.

I’m facing the same problem