Sharing link of individual responses

Hi @Kal_Lam ,
I hope you are fine. I have connected Kobo via Power Automate with MS Outlook for pushing notifications. These notifications include link to the response submitted. Previously, it was working well since I was using the “Projects (legacy) option which included a link for opening a submission. Now, that option is removed. I am trying to share the link that I get from the “edit” option. While sharing the link, though the users have edit rights”, they cannot open the link as the below message appears:
"Error occured during the loading of this form. It is recommended not to edit this record until this is resolved. Please contact support@kobotoolbox.org with the link to this page and the error message below: Record not present. It may have expired.
They can manually open the responses for editing but copy pasting the link doesn’t work. Do you know why it’s happening? Any better way to share the links of individual responses?
Thanks,
AKA

Could you kindly share the process and the API with the community? The community should be able to assets you.

In the meantime, you could also have a look at the post discussed previously:

Here is another one …

This too could interest you …

Hi @khalid_amarkhail1, this will happen if the user with the shared link is not authenticated and/or has not been given sufficient permissions to edit submissions, or the link has expired — the edit links are only valid for 30 seconds (as far as I remember). We apologize for impacting your integrations with the removal of the legacy endpoints, however we are bringing the same feature over to the normal interface soon. You can track the feature here:

in addition, you will be able to open the submission in Enketo for view only:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I hope it’ll be released soon.

2 Likes