Sharing problems

I have created a number of forms for use by my office. When I share them with the enumerator’s kobo accounts, the blank forms are not available on their tablets. I logged in as myself and loaded the blank forms, they logged the enumerator back into the tabs, but then the completed forms don’t submit.

At this point the only solution I have is to log every enumerator in under my own account, which is really not a good idea.

Any advice?

you can create a separate official account for all official forms and from your personal account share form on official account with data submission permission only. From the official account,any user would be able to download and submit the data without using your personal account.

···

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 7:27:34 PM UTC+5:30, Anthea Moore wrote:

I have created a number of forms for use by my office. When I share them with the enumerator’s kobo accounts, the blank forms are not available on their tablets. I logged in as myself and loaded the blank forms, they logged the enumerator back into the tabs, but then the completed forms don’t submit.

At this point the only solution I have is to log every enumerator in under my own account, which is really not a good idea.

Any advice?

Did you ever resolve this? I’m having a similar problem.