Unable to download media attachments (ZIP)

Hello!

Since yesterday I´m unable to download media attachments in ZIP. When I try to make a new export the messages pending and refresh come and go and after a while the export says “failed”.

Could you help me? Thanks!!

Could you share us a screenshot of the same? Could you also let us know the total number of submissions you have in your survey project and the total tentative media and the image size the same holds?

I need to download media attachments from 50 submissions with 2 or 3 photos in each. It would be around 100 - 150 photos in each attachment. Comparing with similar zips that I´ve download the size of the zip would be aroun 70-80mb

@abrilgarciamur2021, maybe you could download your media image as outlined in the support article Downloading Photos and Other Media.

I´ve tried but wasn´t able, the excel sheet pops up the message “this information can´t be download”

In the past I was able to download via zip

Hi @abrilgarciamur2021
When did you start experiencing this problem on your end? Or rather, when is the last time this worked for you?

Stephane

Hi!! Last week I was able to download media attachments in zip. Yesterday I tried and wasn’t able to. Today I tried again and still wasn’t able. Yesterday the messages were: pending/refresh. Today after a few seconds the message “failed” appeared

What was the total file size and submissions last week?

Yes! They’re all the same size. I even tried to create a new export from zips I’ve already downloaded last week and wasn’t able to. So it’s like a general problem not an specific problem of the two zips I need to download

@abrilgarciamur2021, would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server (OCHA)

@abrilgarciamur2021, please be informed that this issue has been fixed, and you should now be able to download your Media Attachments (ZIP) smoothly without any issue.

For details, you could also see our announcement:

Thank you very much!! It worked perfectly!

Have a nice week!

1 Like