Unable to download the data

Hi everyone,
I am facing a problem, After I export the data in excel form I can’t downloads them the server send a message “403 Forbidden”, I tried many times and still facing this problem,
I have 3 surveys on my account 2 of them I didn’t face any problem. this problem only with one of these surveys.

Welcome to the community, @Mossab! Could you also share a screenshot of the issue so that the community should be able to understand your problem pictorially? In addition, could you also let us know the server you are using? That should be helpful for us to make a quick check to see if it’s a server issue or an issue at the users’ end.

Screenshot 2022-03-08 202344

1 Like

@Kal_Lam as you see here, after I export the data and need to download them, it open another page as you see in the picture " 403 Forbidden".

I use humanitarian response server.
https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/

1 Like

@Mossab, do you still see them? If yes, please feel free to share with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server: OCHA (which you have already shared)

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@Mossab, which is the project that has data download issues?

I could not find the name which you provided me through a private message?

Many thanks @Kal_Lam , I have changed the coding and the name of survey and reuploaded it and solved the problem,

many thanks for your support

1 Like

Thank you for confirming and also sharing the solution with the entire community. :clap: :heart: :partying_face: