Your changes could not be saved, likely because of a lost internet connection. Keep this window open and try saving again while using a better connection

Hi all I am having that message when I try to save a form; Your changes could not be saved, likely because of a lost internet connection. Keep this window open and try saving again while using a better connection.. I have try all the tips mentioned above, can someone help?

Where you able to fix the error? If so, could you help me solve mine? Thank you.

Hi @VDorvilier
Welcome to the community forum.

This seems like an internet connectivity issue rather than a system issue. Could you please retry the process of saving and indicate if you still have an error? If you still have an error, confirm which server is it that you are using.

Stephane

1 Like

I have been trying to save form for a while. I have also try to use different internet provider, different browser and computers. I am 100% sure that it has nothing to do with my internet connection. I am using Kobo Humanitarian.

Hi @VDorvilier
Could you please run console (Ctrl+Shfit+J) and screenshot the error

Hi @VDorvilier, this is most likely related to the current service issue on the OCHA server:

1 Like

Hi @Josh , How can I fix it?

Hi @VDorvilier, are you still facing this issue? The service from our side has been restored

1 Like

I am @Josh , for more than two weeks.

I see… then it’s definitely a different issue. Can you please send me a private message with the following:

• server (HHI/OCHA)
  • username
  • project
1 Like

OCHA (Kobo Humanitarian)
xxxxxxx
Baseline Haiti

@Josh let me know if you it’s what you were asking for.

1 Like

@VDorvilier, when looking at your survey project I could see the following under your language (which is something wrongly setup):

Maybe you will need to fix the same as outlined in the support article Adding Another Language in the Project Dashboard. Maybe this should help you solve your issue.

Feel free to reach us back if this does not solve your issue.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam I have try with a survey that has no translation, it works. I assume that the error is due to the fact that the language was wrongly set up. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Problem solve, thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming, @VDorvilier!

Hi @Kal_Lam, I am having the same issue ("Error saving form
Your changes could not be saved, likely because of a lost internet connection. Keep this window open and try saving again while using a better connection."). The problem started this afternoon. I do not have any problems with the internet - other apps using the network connection are working ok. I tried rebooting the router and also reconnecting via my work VPN just in case but with no luck.

My form is in draft mode and has not yet been deployed and I am using the KB European server.

Also, when I try to preview the form I get the following message:
"Error generating preview
Unknown Enketo preview error"
This issue started at the same time as the save error so I assume they are related.

Any help you could provide would be hugely appreciated.

Best, Adrian