Can not find my survey questions and can not reset my password

Some months before, I had prepared a survey form for my work. I think it was in KoBoToolbox Humanitarian Response.
I have forgotten my username and password for this survey form. Though I tried numerous times to reset it, I did not get the link in my email.

But, I could reset my password for KoBo ToolBox. But, there I can not find my survey questions.
The link to my survey questions is: http://kc.kobotoolbox.org/sajan_kc

Please help me with it.

Welcome to the community, @Sajan_KC! Would you mind reaching us through support@kobotoolbox.org? But please be sure you reach us with the email you registered your user account.

Thank you for your response @Kal_Lam. I had emailed my problem to support@kobotoolbox.org on October 2nd using my registered email. But, I have not heard back. Please have a look.

Thank you.

We have not received anything as such @Sajan_KC! Could you kind verify it again and try reaching us again?

I just sent an email again at the email you have mentioned. @Kal_Lam, please have a look.

Thank you again!

Regards,
Sajan

Sorry @Sajan_KC, it has still not reached us. Maybe you will need to try reaching us with a different email to see if that email reaches us.

@Kal_Lam, this (support@kobotoolbox.org) is the support email, right?

I will resend the message about my issue using another email.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam, have you received an email from me (Sajan K.C,)? I have resent my issue using another email.

Regards,
Sajan

Sorry have not received yet.

@Kal_Lam, I am surprised. I have sent my message to the same email address you have mentioned.

Please have a look at the snippet I have attached herewith.

@Sajan_KC, could you first ensure that the email you sent is delivered to one of your other public emails (i.e. try sending it to your gmail account to see if the email lands there safely)?

@Kal_Lam, I checked it – the same content of my email is delivered to another email of mine without any issue. I wonder how could it not be received by the KoBo support email.
@Kal_Lam have you checked in the spam folder?

OK, could you reach out through the gmail? Just want to see if I am able to see your issue in our inbox.

@Kal_Lam, I am sorry. I am not able to get it.

I have been trying to reach you (support@kobotoolbox.org) through gmail. I have sent over three emails to this address. Maybe I am not able to get to you properly (you have been saying to email about my issue to support@kobotoolbox.org from the start of over conversation right?).

Please help me.

Maybe try giving a try tomorrow to see if you are able to reach us through support@kobotoolbox.org.

@Kal_Lam Sure, I’ll do that.

But, can you try addressing the information if I give you my registered email address and link of the survey form?

I really need to access the survey from for my work. It would be very kind of you if you could help me as soon as possible.

@Kal_Lam My user email addresss is: sajankc216@gmail.com.
Link to my survey form: http://kc.kobotoolbox.org/xxxxxxx

@Sajan_KC, you will need to reach us through the registered email so that we could document the password reset request. This is for our records so that we do not reset the password and provide it to other users.

@Kal_Lam Yeah, I can understand that. But, it is surprising why my email is not received to your end.

I will give a try again (and tomorrow too).

Thank you for effort.

1 Like

@Kal_Lam,

[A possible solution]: What if I emailed my issue to you and you forward it to the kobotool box support email? Would this work? What do you think?