Can't access my form

I have a trouble with a form, because It doesn’t work, I have more than twelve forms, but ther is just one wich show an Access Denied Error: " Access denied

Either you don’t have access to this page or this page simply doesn’t exist.

Please try logging in using the header button or contact the support team if you think it’s an error.

Additional details:500: error"

The form link is: https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/afimjhWRwuy6CCJDFtUEa9/summary

Few days ago it was very fine, Please Yoiur help!.

Thanks

Ismael Venegas

Hi @ismaelvenegas,

Can you try to clear your cache and/or try another browser?

1 Like

@ismaelvenegas, did clearing the cache of your browser as advised by @hakan_cetinkaya solve the issue? Kindly please let us know.

1 Like

Hi again,

I did it, but the error continues… I have more than twelve forms which are ok, just this is failing. We are worried because have a lot of info, in the form I just cloned, but only the designed form, not the data.

One thing which I can see now is that the form have an update, but nobody did it

Please all your support in my case.

Thks in advance.

It doesn’t works

@ismaelvenegas, could you share a screenshot of how it looks like when you try to access your form?

HI @Kal_Lam , here is, a tried to edit, and download, and see table, but nothing works, only clonate and add tags. But the most important is the data which we can’t explore.

Hello @Kal_Lam Here is another screenshot, where you can see the number of forms (53) and just this have error.

@ismaelvenegas, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

Here is the info:

Thks for all.

@ismaelvenegas, is this the screen you are seeing?

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

Yes, it is.

Please your help, because there are many users trying to send info to the Project, and also we have a lot of registers more than 360 which could be losted.

Thank you for your support.

@ismaelvenegas, we will get back to you soon.

@ismaelvenegas, the issue has been resolved. For details, please see our release notes:

@Kal_Lam , thank you very much, the project is working again! My best wishes for you and all the KoboToolbox Team.
=)

1 Like