Problems downloading background audio

Buenos días, he tenido problemas para descargar los audios de fondo desde el servidor, en varios intentos se muestra el error “Failed” , los audios son pequeños, no me había ocurrido este problema antes, por favor necesito ayuda urgente.
Gracias.

Welcome back to the community, @questions! Could you also let us know the server you are using? In addition, could you also share with us a screenshot of your issue? This should help us troubleshoot your issue.

Kal_Lam, gracias por responder, este es la captura de pantalla, siempre he trabajado descargando audio de las encuestas sim problemas, pero esta vez solo se queda pendiente y luego falla.
Trabajo con el servidor kobotoolbox.org
Espero tu respuesta,
Gracias

@questions, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@questions, I tried to download a dummy background audio submission from my account and had no issues. When I tried to download your Media Attachments (ZIP), it kept loading for a long time. It seems like it has a lot of media files in it. However, I could download the media files through this Python snippet.

Alternatively, you could also download your media files as outlined in this support article Downloading Photos and Other Media.

Buenas tarde Kal_Lam, gracias por la ayuda si funcionó lo del FireFox, Excelente, Espero que la descarga por la plataforma se solucione pronto.

Ricardo.

@questions, it’s timing out as your media file is too big. Follow the workarounds shared above. It should help you download all your media files.

I found an alternative solution and it works.
You have to download a free software called FLASHGET, you can find it at this link Best Download Manager - FlashGet
Once you install FLASHGET get the link of the audios and use FLASHGET to download it.
FLASHGET have to have the user credentials so that it can access your server and download the audios. It works 100 percent.

1 Like