Repeated fields seen while downloading my data

Hi again, I need some help in data which I have downloaded. There are some field which has appeared repeatedly. Where can I share the excel file so that you can review and provide your suggestion. Thank you.

Could you provide a screenshot so that we should be able to understand your issue more clearly?

In these to screenshots you will see the same field and these two screenshot are from same excel which I downloaded. May be I did something wrong while downloading the data. Hope you understood my issue.

Would you be able to share them with us?

You mean the excel sheet ??

Yes, the one which has the screenshot you shared above.

Can you provide the email address ??

You could share it privately as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@rshrestha_winrock, could you also let me know the row number and column number of your dataset so that I could directly see the issue you are referring to?

Column XA to ADD are repeated. But I think, it is was due to the selection to Include data from all 7 versions while downloading the data.

1 Like

What was the data format you used while downloading?

It was an excel file.

@rshrestha_winrock, could you share with me the following through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Received. Will get back to you after having a closer look on what really happened.

@rshrestha_winrock, I see that your survey project has been edited, updated, and redeployed 7 different times.

Generally, when you keep updating your project (adding and removing your variables) and then keep continuing your data collection simultaneously, all the data collected gets stored in your system. This is the same case that has happened with you.

If you wish to download data only from the latest version, you will need to uncheck the Include data from all 7 versions.

Maybe this post discussed previously should also help you better understand the situation you are undergoing (currently):

ok. Thank you.

1 Like