Your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)

Hi, dear all,

Is there anyone who can help, I got this message “your form cannot be deployed because it contains errors: Expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 1)” while deploying my form.

Hi @Oustaz,

Welcome to the community! There are a couple of solutions for a similar issue that you have reported. Maybe it would be helpful if you go through them:

The other one is here:

And this one too should be helpful:

And one here too:

If you are still not able to solve your issue, please feel free to share your xlsform with the community. The community should be able to help you out solve the issue.

Have a great day!

Many thanks, solved

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Kal_Lam

1 Like

Hi @Oustaz,

Could you also outlined what had actually happened at your end? The solution you share should help a lot of users with the same issue in the upcoming days.

Have a great day!

I missed “braces” in the relevant part formula.

1 Like

Hi @Oustaz,

Thank you for sharing the issue and the solution with the entire community! This should be of great help for the community with similar issue.

Have a great day!

Hello! can some please help me to fix a similar issue on my tool.CFW Pre.xlsx (21.2 KB)
The response I received was "Expected value: line 2 column 1 (char 1). Please help fix

Welcome back to the community @Freedom101! Would you mind validating your xlsform with this online xlsform validator. It should help you identify your issue. If you are still not able to validate, kindly please let us know. We would be glad to help you out.

1 Like